As an athlete with Team Inheritance of Hope, you will share in the joy of helping build lasting legacies for families who are facing a tremendous challenge in their lives. Team Inheritance of Hope serves as a funding resource for Inheritance of Hope, a nonprofit charity dedicated to inspiring hope in young families who have a terminally ill parent.
BENEFITS OF JOINING TEAM INHERITANCE OF HOPE
- Bart Yasso, Chief Running Officer of Runner's World, training calendars for newbies, seasoned, and hard-core marathoners
- Personal, mobile-friendly webpage, online fundraising tools, and fundraising incentives
- Race-day apparel
- Event-specific benefits
- Watching your funds inspire hope in the lives of families who are enduring a 'marathon' of their own -- life with terminal illness
More specific benefits are available for each event. Check them out to learn more!
2 WAYS TO JOIN TEAM INHERITANCE OF HOPE
1) Register for a Team IOH event by clicking its link.
- See what's available in the "Team IoH Events" module -- to the right on large screens, below on mobile devices.
2) Dedicate an event of your choice to Team IoH, and we will sponsor you!
- You choose any event you want -- any location, any distance, sport, etc.
- Click here to register with our team.
- We'll support you every step of the way!
Thanks for inspiring hope in families facing a young parent's terminal illness!
QUESTIONS OR IDEAS?
Contact us at TeamIoH@InheritanceOfHope.org